"The neighborhood model to me represents a culmination of need finding within the undergraduate community. It fosters community on several different scales -- both within your class and among the broader undergraduate population -- while providing equity and getting rid of the draw."
— John Bailey, Class of 2023
Neighborhoods! We’ve got them! Check them out! In consultation with students, we prioritized:
- More all-frosh housing, and all-frosh housing in every neighborhood.
- All-sophomore housing in every neighborhood for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Ensuring every neighborhood meets a broad spectrum of disability accommodation needs.
- Ensuring students can move from RF houses to a more independent style of living.
- Ensuring every neighborhood includes Row houses and apartment-style living.